- Brighton, UK
A highly motivated individual who is confident in leading, working with a team, learning quickly and adapting to any situation. A software developer with 9 years of experience who enjoys the energy and the intensity that is associated with the world of technology.
Site Reliability Engineer
Crunch is a medium-sized business whose main product is an accounting software. In this business I was given the opportunity to work as a Site Reliability Engineer and I took it. The role says Site Reliability Engineer but I also do devops and sysadmin work.
- I have migrated the cluster from helm 2 to helm 3 without downtime
- We were using Landscaper and we have changed it to helmfile
- I am working on implementing Istio in our Clusters
Crunch is a medium-sized business whose main product is an accounting software.
- We migrated the old security system to Java Services
- We were using a Spring Boot services in cluster but the Software System is based in docker
Senior Java Developer
I was hired by Exis-TI for working in Indra. Indra is a big business which has a lot of branches around the world.
- I was working in a project for the Ministry of Agriculture of Cataluña. In this project, we were using Spring, Oracle SQL, AngularJS. My role in this project was Full Stack. I have to say that there was a lot of work in the Backend and I did some work in the front. The Java JDK that we were using was 1.8.
Senior Java Developer
Hiberus Tecnologia is a big business which has various branches in Spain and one in the U.K. It works with a number of businesses in Spain and some of them are well-renowned like FOX, Simply, Vodafone, Movistar, Amadeus, Ibercaja, and many others.
- I built Java web services, one application on Angularjs and one application on Ionic.
- I was in a section of the company which was working for Travel-IMS, a branch of Amadeus which carries out work for many travel companies. I was full stack and I used EJB, JSF, Angular and Spring. But due to the large workload of the old application, since we were still selling both versions of the app. I worked more with JSF and EJB.
CPS Ingenieros Obra Civil y Medio Ambiente S.L. is a medium-sized business which manages some branches of the General Direction of Traffic. The headquarters are situated in Valencia.
- I built Java desk programs and Java web services. These projects were about roads and traffic-related matters.
- I was in charge of a project which used spring web.
Netymedia is a small business that develops websites and custom applications.
- Various projects and management of two servers: Linux Debian 8, Windows Server 2003.
- I built Java desk programs, Java web apps and REST web services.
- I built a PHP Web Service that helps emergency services in the event that a chemical business explodes.
- This application allowed the emergency services to see the emergency plan while they are on the way to the incident, in this way, the response time is faster than before.
- Web Development – I built websites for various clients.
- I was accountable for several interns.
I'll post about my knowledge and some things that I discover while I’m working. I won’t post everyday because that’s impossible. I’ll try to post once per week or at least once per month.